Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Anvil Clear Coat 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4WD 9-Speed 948TE Automatic 3.2L V6 1 Year Trial (Registration Required), 17 x 7.5 Aluminum Wheels, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service, 5-Year SiriusXM Travel Link Service, 7 & 4 Pin Wiring Harness, 8.4 Touch Screen Display, Air Conditioning, Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler, Class III Receiver Hitch, Cloth/Leather/Vinyl Bucket Seats, Cold Weather Group, Engine Block Heater, Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element, Front Bucket Seats, Front fog lights, Fully automatic headlights, GPS Antenna Input, GPS Navigation, Harman Radio Manufacturer, HD Radio, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Jeep Rack Off Road Accessory Kit, No Satellite Coverage w/AK/HI, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Power Heated Mirrors, Quick Order Package 27E, Radio: Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM/SXM/HD/BT/NAV, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio, SIRIUSXM Traffic, SiriusXM Travel Link, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Trailer Tow Group, Trailer Tow Wiring Harness, Uconnect Access, Windshield Wiper De-Icer.Odometer is 18555 miles below market average! 19/26 City/Highway MPGReviews:* If you think anything that looks like an off-roader should be an off-roader - especially if there's a Jeep badge on the nose - then the 2015 Jeep Cherokee SUV is for you. Source: KBB.com* Smooth and refined V6 engine; smooth and quiet ride; spacious passenger quarters; abundance of available high-end tech features; Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment. Source: Edmunds* For 2015, this famed Jeep Cherokee remains full of sophistication, styling and technology. The body of the Cherokee is cutting edge with an appearance that is aerodynamic. It features aggressively angled LED headlights, and a rear tailgate with stunning curves. Even the signature Jeep 7-slotted Grille is a modern refined look, but is still instantly recognizable. Standard on all models, is the impressive 2.4-Liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I4 engine with 184hp, and a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission. The Trailhawk model gives you the 9-Speed Transmission with Jeep Active Drive II, an Off-Road Suspension, and Hill Descent Control. Need extra power? No problem. All models, with the exception of the Sport, give you the option of a 3.2-Liter Pentastar V6, with 271 hp. The Cherokee is available in both Front-Wheel and Four-Wheel Drive Models, with seven trims between them. The interior is stylish and high-end, but with an attitude. Hand-sculpted angles, incredible technology, and high quality materials scream comfort. Experience the feel of the bucket seats that are designed to make all your drives relaxing. Jeep also made sure that its high-tech features like the various Uconnect systems were not only powerful, but easy to use as well. Plus, check out the hidden storage under floorboard in the back cargo area, or in the secret bin within the available fold-flat front passenger seat. Jeep has considered your safety as well with 4-wheel Anti-Lock brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Roll Mitigation on all models. Plus, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges. A negotiable administration fee, up to $115, may be added to the price of the vehicle.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.